Aller au contenu

You are moving? You want to transfer your meter?

Closing and opening watermeters

When you move to the Brussels Region, you must first close your account at your old address and then open the meter at your new address. To do this, you have to complete our relocation form twice.

Of course, if you are arriving in our capital city (or leaving it), you only have to send one form.

How should you do this?

Download our form

Print it out and complete it in one or two copies, depending on your needs. In order to process your application, we need:

  • a first copy to close the meter at your old address
  • a second copy to open the meter at your new address

Note: both columns of each form have to be completed and signed. Next, scan the duly completed documents and send them via the button below.

Send the form(s) 

You can also send the paper documents by post:

VIVAQUA – Customer Service Department
Boulevard de l’Impératrice 17-19
1000 Brussels

How to read your meter?

© 2021 Vivaqua | Cookie policy